Maxi Skip Hire Cardiff
Maxi skip hire is a great way to get rid of large amounts of waste quickly and easily. Whether you’re doing a big renovation project or general house clearance, these skips are an ideal solution. Maxi skip hire is a great way to get rid of large amounts of waste quickly and easily. Whether you’re doing a big renovation project or general house clearance, these skips are an ideal solution.
Maxi Skip Hire Sizes and Prices
The average size of a maxi skip is between 10 and 18 cubic yards, which is equivalent to around 9 to 12 wheelie bins. The price for a maxi skip hire can vary depending on the company and location, but generally starts at around £200.
Maximum fill levels for a maxi skip should not exceed the top of the sides, as this can cause problems when attempting to remove the waste. Overfilling also increases the risk of litter or debris falling from the skip while in transit, which could pose a danger to other road users.
Maxi Vs Mini Skip Hire
Mini skips are great for smaller projects, such as a home clear-out or small renovation. They can hold up to 30 bin bags worth of waste and are typically 2-3 yards in size. Maxi skips are ideal for larger projects, such as a major clear-out or large renovation. They can hold up to 60 bin bags worth of waste and are typically 10-18 yards in size. If you’re not sure which skip size is right for you, then please contact us and we’ll be happy to advise.
Maxi Vs Midi Skip Hire
There are a few factors to consider when deciding between maxi and midi skip hire. The size of the project you’re undertaking is the primary concern. If you’re working on a large construction project, then you’ll need a maxi skip. These skips can hold up to 30 cubic yards of waste. On the other hand, if you’re working on a smaller home improvement project, then a midi skip will be sufficient. These skips can hold up to 15 cubic yards of waste.
Pros & Cons of Maxi Skip Hire
1. Maxi skip hire is a great way to save time and money on your waste removal project.
2. With a maxi skip, you can easily dispose of large volumes of waste without having to make multiple trips to the dump.
3. A maxi skip is perfect for big cleanup jobs, such as after a construction project or major home renovation.
4. Skip hire is a convenient and eco-friendly way to dispose of your waste.
5. Maxi skip hire can save you money on your waste disposal costs.
1. They can be difficult to manoeuvre
2. They can be heavy and difficult to move around
3. They can be expensive to hire
4. They may not be available in all areas
5. They can be difficult to find a place to put them
Maxi skip hire is a great way to quickly and easily dispose of large quantities of waste or rubbish. Although there are associated costs, hiring a maxi skip can save time and money in the long run when compared to other disposal options. Whether you choose to do it yourself or enlist the help of professionals, make sure you weigh up all your options before making a decision so that you can get the most out of your skip hire experience.